for 4 servings
- 5 oz tuna, 2 cans, drained(140 g)
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped (110 g)
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped (35 g)
- ¼ cup dijon mustard(60 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (200 g)
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and avocado. Use a fork to smash the avocado and tuna together.
- Add the carrots, celery, red onion, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate. Lay a lettuce leaf on the tortilla. Scoop ¼ of the tuna mixture into the center of the lettuce and spread down the middle. Top with cherry tomatoes and carefully roll the the tortilla to create a wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.