for 4 servings
- 1 ⅓ lb ravioli (600 g)
- 2 ¼ cups bolognese sauce (600 g)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- NOTE: We used about 600g of each, Ravioli (1 ⅓lb) and Bolognese sauce (2 ¼cup). Depending on your pan size this will vary.
- Cover the base of a deep dish baking tray with a layer of ravioli.
- Cover this with a thin layer of bolognese sauce, use the back of a spoon to spread it around evenly.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of grated cheddar over the bolognese sauce.
- Put down another layer of ravioli, followed by another layer of bolognese sauce.
- Cover all of this with a generous topping of more grated cheese.
- Cover the tray with tin foil and bake in the center of a pre-heated oven for 35 mins. 200°C (400°F) Gas Mark 6.
- Remove the tin foil and bake for a further 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese on top has melted and browned a bit.