for 6 servings
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 14 oz pizza dough (395 g)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce(260 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- 10 pepperoni slice
- 1 lb mild italian sausage, cooked (455 g)
- 1 cup cherry tomato, halved (200 g)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated (55 g)
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaf, torn(10 g)
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour a clean surface. Roll out the pizza dough and cut into 4 strips, then cut each strip into 8 triangles. Transfer the triangles to the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder and crushed red pepper.
- Brush the seasoned oil over the pizza dough triangles.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the chips are crispy and golden brown. Remove the chips from the oven and leave the oven on.
- Layer half of the chips in a large cast iron skillet or on a baking sheet. Spoon on half of the marinara sauce, then top with half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, Italian sausage, and tomatoes. Layer on the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top the nachos with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and the basil, then serve.